Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #43-Sketch Challenge





Todays post is for a Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge. I used a Cottage Cutz die and stamp from The Scrapping Cottage. These are so easy to use and of course always so cute!!!
Materials Used:
Tear Bear CottageCutz die & stamp CC-PK4x4-012 - The Scrapping Cottage
Dark chocolate Cardstock - Papertrey Ink
Pearl Lace - Boutique Fleur Recollections
Paper Roses - Prima
Patterned Paper - DCWV At Home Stack
Nestabilities Large Circle Die
Crop-a-dile
Cappuccino Twine - The Twinery Sample Pack
Thank you for stopping by, Have a fantastic day!!!!
Lots of Hugs, Cathryn<3

16 comments:

Norma said...

Wow! love that lace border and the teddy bear is adorable!! TFS

Will said...

Very nice, love to see you create my Sweet.

Glora said...

I seriously LOVE everything about this card. It is SO elegant and beautiful! AMAZING!

Debbie Smith said...

Soooo Cuteeee!!!

Dana Desmond said...

This card is sweet and elegant. I love the background paper.

Lisa said...

Beautiful card, so elegant looking.

Claire Langan said...

Cathryn, your card is very cute and elegant. Love it!

Samantha Casey said...

This card is so cute! I love your take on the challenge, you did such a wonderful job! Good luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge and thanks for sharing!!!

-Samantha

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Your bear is adorable, great card. TFS and stopping by my blog :)

Janice W. said...

Such a lovely card!The lace and the pearls really add to the beauty! Thanks for joining the PKS challenge! Good luck!

the cricutologist said...

Gorgeous! Great job! I am now a follower!

Anne said...

Love your card Cathryn. That teddy is sooo cute. Anne
createacardbyanne.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

lOVE lOVE lOVE, really cute card love this bear, i got this bear for christmas I am going to have use this adorable

Unknown said...

Hi Cathryn, thanks for visiting my blog. I really love this card and all the detail, you really do have some beautiful projects. I just became your newest follower

Hugs
~Selina~

Unknown said...

Adorable work! I LOVE this die and stamp. Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Your bear is darling! Love the flowers and lace too!!!