Friday, January 28, 2011

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge #44







The Current Peachy Keen Challenge is a sketch plus a Monocromatic theme. I picked shades of green (although I did add a little pink chalk for the bunny's cheeks)! I have had a lot of time to do challenges because we have had the most snow on record for January in NY. We have had 2 blizzards and a large storm every week for the last 6 weeks. Guess what, another one is predicted for next Wednesday! I don't mind the snow but I am sure getting tired of shoveling!!! Sure wish I was headed to CHA in California! The kids are loving all the days off from school. Ahh I remember those days!!!
Well on to the project. This card is 5.5 X 5.5 . I used my Gypsy to weld the shamrocks to the top layer. Then I layered more shamrocks on top.

Materials:
Stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps PK-264 Easter Egg Words and Bunnies
Copic Markers
Ripe Avacado, New Leaf and Spring Moss Cardstock from Papertrey Ink
Polka Dot Paper from MMI Home Collection
Cricut Cart Paper Doll Dress Up for the Shamrocks
Papertrey Ink Limitless Layers dies
Tag banner cut by hand
Sentiment from Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings
Fiskars Border Punch
Black Gel Pen
Irock and gems
Shamrock button from M's
Distress Ink
Kraft twine

14 comments:

Glora said...

Cute card girl! Crazy how this snow has hit you so hard this year! Enjoy the time with the kiddo's. Hugs- Glora

Norma said...

WOW! that's a lot of snow storms but, the good side is that you get to craft ho fun is that:) Love the card! CUTE CUTE!!! TFS and have a fabulous day!!!

Robin said...

Beautiful card, good luck with the challenge. I'm a little late getting to my comments.. thanks so much for visiting my blog. I am now a follower.
Robin, aka thecricutscrapper

Cheryl said...

Love the shamrocks!!

Brooke said...

This card is stunning! I love green! TFS

Debbie Smith said...

Very pretty card!! Love the colour. TFS

Kim H said...

I love the colors! That bunny is adorable! I might have to get this stamp now! I love your sentiment... I have this one and need to use it more!
tfs

Janice W. said...

Beautiful job with the PK challenge. That bunny is too cute! Love the way you colored his bow! Good luck!

Kelly L. said...

Love you card. Very pretty. I like the heat embossing or that is part of the pattern paper. GREAT JOB!!

I'm your new follower

Gloria said...

Your card is so cute. Love that cute little bunny.

Anne said...

Love your card Cathryn. The colors are great and the bunny is the cutest. Great Job!

Your new follower

Unknown said...

Beautifully coordinated and put together card Cathryn. You gave the Easter Bunny a whole new lease of life!! Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck. xx

4kids4 said...

Great job with the sketch AND monochromatic theme...love the green! The PK bunny stamp is so sweet...it makes me smile! TFS...and thanks for the kind words on my blog. I'm your newest follower! :-)

~Sharon C.

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Bunny is way cute. Awesome job and I love all the greens. Good Luck in the challenge! Thank's for visiting my blog and becoming a follower...I am now a follower on your blog to.