Monday, January 24, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge-Paper Doll Cartridges





This time Emma's challenge is to use one of the Paper Doll Cartridges and some type of embossing. With Valentines Day coming up I needed to stock up on some cards so that was my mission! I used the Basket cut from the Paper Doll Dress Up Cart and embossed it with a cuttlebug folder. The best part I got to use a bunch of stamps from Emma's new stamp set You Had Me At Chocolate!

Materials:

Paper Doll Dress Up & Sweethearts Carts
Frame from Once Upon a Princess Cart altered to fit with my Gypsy
Emma's Stamp Set You Had Me At Chocolate
Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate and Pure Poppy Cardstock - Papertrey Ink
3 colors of twine - The Twinery Sampler Pack
Crochet Thread, button, eyelets and flower from my stash
IRock
3m Mounting Tape cut to size
Thanks for stopping by, Have a FABULOUS Day!
Cathryn <3







25 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are so creative.. I love it.

Vicky said...

how adorable love your card

Glora said...

This is such a sweet card! You did the stamps well! Fabulous job!

yaya creations said...

soooo cute!
Thanks

Jovan said...

This is so AWESOME! I love everything about it!

Hannah said...

It's gorgeous, Cathryn! Just like everything else I've just looked at on your blog :)

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card tfs!!!

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful card!

Jennifer said...

This is so adorable, I love it!

Thanks for the following my blog! I am a follower of yours as well :)

LUV2SCRAP said...

Very cute love the hearts, btw thank you my mom has her days but my prayers are not going unanswered :) Thank you following you too. Hope to be back in Blog world soon, miss doing challenges and looking at all the creativity out here in Blog world :)
Have a Scrappy Day :)

Unknown said...

Very Nice! Thanks for dropping by my blog. New follower.

Debi said...

This is so cute, very creative!

Linda said...

This is so super cute!!! I love it!! :) Thanks for sharing! :)

Linda
www.fancyframework.com

Tori said...

Very cute card! Love the hearts! I also looked at your "xoxo" LOVE IT so coool!!

TOri

Thanks for becoming a follower! and your lovely comment!!

Unknown said...

Love your card!

Annette

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

This is really cute, great job! We hit 100 so go over and leave a comment for the giveaway. Thanks for sharing and being a follower :)

VICTORIA said...

Wow you really did a great job on your card. I love it.

Unknown said...

You are soo crafty! Love your card!

Kim said...

This is too adorable and creative. You did a great job.

Carol L said...

So adorable!!! Your card is so cute, I just love it! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for becoming a follower. I'm following you now ;0). I hope you have a blessed day!
HUgs, Carol L.

Aim said...

O.M.Goodness!! This card is absolutely precious!! You really make me wanna get those stamps!! :)

Thanks for visiting my blog, sharing some love, and becoming a follower!! It means so much to me!! Please keep checking back -- I'm working on some blog candy to be announced soon!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

Unknown said...

Awesome card, love all the detail added!!

Lynda said...

This card is super cute!!! Love all the details!

Adeline Ng said...

This is such a lovely lovely card, love the colours, love the all the hearts!

Nikki Foraker said...

Holy Moly!!! This is just ADORABLE!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Throwback Thursday!!!

♥ Nikki ♥