Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Guest Designer for Ruthie at September Ninth!

Hello my blog friends!  Today I am a guest designer Ruthie over at September Ninth for her summer guest series! I am so thrilled she asked me!  I have always admired her blog and creations. I first found her through the Peachy Keen Stamps Design Team. What fabulous work Ruthie does over there. Thank you so much Ruthie for this opportunity!!!

I decided to do a summer themed mini album.  I used some coasters from the $1.00 section at Michaels (Unfortunately now that section is $1.50 which really annoys me!). They were 4" circles so the beach ball cut from the Life's a Beach cartridge (at 4 inches) fit perfectly!




Materials:
All sentiments from My Creative Time's Have Fun in the Sun Stamp set
Cricut Cartridge Life's a Beach
4" circle coasters from Michaels
Summer Days Collection paper - Echo Park
Vibrant Collection - Momenta
Cardstock and Ribbon - Papertrey Ink
Paper Sack  - Celebrate it, Michaels (I folded thttp://septemberninth.blogspot.com/he small paper sack to look like a little envelope.)
Butterfly Pebble Clip - Making Memories
White Gel Pen
True Blue Stickles
Memento Black Tuxedo Ink

Thank you to Ruthie for letting me visit her blog today!!! Please stop over to see her wonderful creations!  Have a great one!
Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

5 comments:

Glora said...

WOW Cathryn, this is PERFECT! That envelope is TOO cute! Oh the possibilities! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

That is so pretty. I love your mini album. The envelop is so pretty.

Hugs
Kate

jessica said...

Cathryn..this is adorable! I love the papers and the mini envelope is great! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your guest spot :)

Shar said...

This is so cute! What a great little summer mini book. Love it!

Shar

Cre8tiveVet said...

I am inspired to make some mini albums. You are so creative! TFS. -Yvette
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com