Friday, October 28, 2011

Coffee Cup and Gift Card

Good Morning computer friends!  Today I have a quick post for you that I threw together with some scraps I had on hand.
I had purchased this coffee cup at AC Moore and picked up a Starbucks Gift Card to give to my wonderful Daughter.  I covered the Starbucks Gift Card Holder with some paper and inked it up on the front and back.  Added a cupcake cut and some ribbon.  Stuck on some velcro, added an eyelet to the back to run the ribbon through and waaalaaaa!  Nice little gift.



Thank you for stopping by today!  Enjoy your weekend and Halloween on Monday!!!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

9 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable, Cathryn! She will love it!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

this is darling, Cathryn!

jen said...

Oh my gosh Cathryn this is super adorable!! I love this gift card holder. Your daughter will love it. Tfs
Hugs,Jen

Kate said...

This is so cute. Your DD is going to love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Sherry said...

I love your gift card and cup. It is absolutely adorable.
I know your daughter will love it.
Sherry

DIANA L. said...

great idea cute card

Sherrie K. said...

So cute Cathryn! Your daughter will love it:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

Sooo cute! Love that paper..where is it from??? Nice job :)

Cassandra

Unknown said...

Oh how cute!!!