Thursday, October 13, 2011

Falling Leaves!!!

Good morning my sweet blogging friends!  Today I have a hanging decoration I made for the Peachy Keen Let's Face It Friday Challenge.   The challenge was to use leaves and PKS Face stamps in your project.



My Supplies:
Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge for leaves cut at 3"
Bazzill Basics Paper
Dark Chocolate Cardstock  -  Papertrey Ink
Mandarin and Honeydew Twine  -  The Twinery
Irock and gems
Chalk for cheeks
Crop-A-Dial and Eyelet
Ribbon  -  Celebrate It, Michaels
White and Brown Gel Pens
Glossy Accents
Scattered Straw, Peeled Paint and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks

I hope you enjoyed my project for today!  Thank you for stopping by.  I have read and I appreciate every single comment you have left for me, thank you!!!  Have a great weekend!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

12 comments:

Jovan said...

This is so super cute! I love your leaves!

Amanda T said...

Oh how cute! I love those little faces on your perfect leaves! Great colors, and it is so sweet!!

Diane Hodrick said...

adorable!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh Cathryn..this is so cute! I love how you distressed the edges and those cute little faces, just adorable! Great job:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

Oh I just love this! I always get excited to see what you have in store for us! Thank you for sharing!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

Too cute, Cathryn! The faces on the leaves are adorable, and I love their bling too!

Shar said...

too cute! Love the sweet funny faces!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Cathryn~!

This is darling! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PKS LFIF challenge!

Ruthie :)

Unknown said...

Your leaves are so stinking cute! I only have one Peachy Keen Stamp Set. I am going to see what I can create! I love love love your leaves!

Linda Harris said...

Those are so cute cathryn. I just love PKS faces. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving the wonderful comment. Makes my day when I have visitors.

Glora said...

Cathryn, this is SO super ADORABLE!!!! Terrific job as always. Your Peachy projects always make me SMILE!!!! Hugs- Glora

Simply Pam said...

This is a great fall banner. I love that it is vertical. So cute!

Pam
Simply-Pam.blogspot.com