Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween Treat Holder

Good morning and Happy Halloween my friends.  I made this for the LFIF Challenge - Creepy Cute at Peachy Keen Stamps.



My Supplies:
All from Peachy Keen Stamps
Cricut Cartridge Life's A Party for base of treat holder
Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge for Mummy
Trick or Treat paper  -  Me & My Big Ideas
Ghosts and Goblins Matstack  -  DCWV
Rustic White and True Black Cardstock  -  Papertrey Ink
Halloween Twine  -  Trendy Twine
Offray Ribbon  -  Joann
Fragments  -  Tim Holtz
Glossy Accents and Stickles
Crop-A-Dial and eyelets  -  We R Memory Keepers
Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade, Tea Dye and Black Soot Distress Ink
Copic Markers

Here is another version I made a little bit smaller.
I hope you have a wonderful Halloween and get lots of treats!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

18 comments:

jessica said...

this is awesome Cathryn! Happy Halloween :)

jen said...

Super cute!! I need to buy some of these adorable stamps. Great job.
Hugs,Jen

Glora said...

These are absolutely PERFECT Cathryn! I love how they turned out! You are amazing! Hugs- Glora

DoBea A. said...

These are so adorable! Especially love that mummy!!!

Kate said...

This is so cute. Just perfect Cathryn.

Hugs,
Kate

Anonymous said...

these are so cute!!! :-)

Sherrie K. said...

AWESOME!! These turned out adorable:)

Happy Halloween!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Shelley said...

These are too stinkin' cute! Awesome job!

Shelley
http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
shelleymace21@gmail.com

Joanna said...

hi girlie! this came out great! love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at PKS Let's Face it Friday! Good luck! :)

Unknown said...

Love it! Those eyes are perfect :)

Crafting Katie said...

So cute, Cathryn! That's my favorite paper doll cut - love it!

Cindy Lovell said...

This is sooo cute,Cathryn!!! I love the cute mummy!!!
Hugs,
Cindy

Debbie said...

So cute, I did not even realize the mummy was on that cartridge.

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Cathryn,AWESOME job!These are sooo CUTE,I LOVE how they turned out!FANTASTIC as always my friend!Have a SUPER day!!:)

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

congrats to you for staying for another term!!

Cindy :) said...

love your project, cutest mummy ever!!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Cathryn!

OMGosh!!!!!! I love these!!!!! You make the cutest things!!!!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peach Keen Stamps LFIF challenge!

Ruthie :)

Miss Giebel said...

Hi Cathryn, I love your treat bag, especially the ribbon handle and the little mummy!! Soo cute! I'm so happy that you created with us at Peachy Keen Stamps LFIF this challenge!!