Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Madness....Imagine That!

Good morning and welcome to a new week!  I am on my 4th week of working 7 days with 2 more weeks to go before a nice break.  I can't wait!!!
Today is Imagine That with My Creative Time.  I have no imagine in my house :( so I used some patterned paper for my card.  Today I am showcasing Emma's stamp set All Around Christmas and the Scallop and Stitched Circle dies which you can purchase here.
I started with the jingle bell image from the Christmas Cartridge on my Gypsy.  It is cut at 4" and welded together to make a shaped  card.

My Supplies:
All Around Christmas stamp set  -  My Creative Time
Scallop & Stitched Circle die  -  My Creative Time
Cricut Cartridge Christmas and Gypsy
K&CO Evergreen pad
Coordinations Red Flash Glitter Paper
True Black Cardstock  -  PTI
Black and Crystal Stickles
Ribbon  -  Michaels
Copic Markers

I hope you enjoyed my project.  Thank you for stopping by today!  I love every single comment you all have left me!  Have a great week!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)


14 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

This card is absolutely adorable, Cathryn! I love that cut, and I was so excited to see where you got it and realize that I have that cartridge too! You made it so pretty!!!

Jayne said...

I love this card.The bell is gorgeous. I was excited to see that it was on the gypsy.Love that sentiment set.
Jayne x

Jovan said...

I love this shape card! The papers and colors are so beautiful!

Kate said...

This is so beautiful Cathryn. Love this shaped card and papers you used. The ribbon on it is so cute too.

Hugs,
Kate

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lovin' your card! so pretty!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Jeanne said...

What a super cute card!

Diane said...

Cathryn, I love jingle bells! This is just the cutest card.

Diane
Dorris CA
france_diane@hotmail.com

Sherrie K. said...

This is adorable Cathryn! I really like the colors, the cut and the cute,cute sentiment! Awesome job as always:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

This is so cute! you picked the perfect papers and coordinated everything so well! TFS!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful colors and love the choice of a jingle bell. The ribbon and bling with the scallop circle are perfect.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cassandra said...

Very pretty! TFS

Cassandra

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job Cathryn!I LOVE the shape of your card and ribbon, AMAZING as always!!:)

Glora said...

WOW, absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! You are so talented. This bell is as perfect as can be! Hugs- Glora