Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Madness...Imagine That with My Creative Time - Little Boy Card

Good morning my friends!  Today is Monday Madness over at My Creative Time.  I made a birthday card for a little boy today.  I used Emma's Build A Banner Kit for the accent and Anyday Crossword and Bingo for the 9.

 My Supplies:
Emma's fabulous stamps and dies which you can purchase here!
Cricut Cartridges A Child's Year and Storybook
Patterned Paper -  The Great Vacation Stack, DCWV
Pure Poppy, Spring Rain and Enchanted Evening Cardstock - Papertrey Ink
Broken China Distress Ink
IRock and Gems
Black Gel Pen

I hope you enjoyed stopping by today!  Have a fabulous week!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

12 comments:

Kate said...

Cute. Love the silhouette.

Hugs,
Kate

Crafting Katie said...

Very cute, Cathryn! That background paper is perfect with your cut!

Glora said...

This is such a perfect boy card. It is so sweet! Terrific job! Hugs- Glora

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER cute card Cathryn,LOVE the background paper and colors!!:)

Linsey R said...

This is wonderful Cathryn :) Boy cards are somewhat of a challenge for me and yours carries a lot of inspiration that I might make one as great as yours! Love how you used build a banner and bingo in such a super way too! TFS and have a great day!

Cindy Lovell said...

This is so cute,Cathryn!!! I love the colors!!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Rosie said...

love the card!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.co,

Cassandra said...

What a cute card! I just love the Build A Banner Kit .....one of my favs!!! Nice job :)

Cassandra

Sherrie K. said...

Love this Cathryn!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jeanne said...

Love the silhouette and the colors you chose! This is a fabulous card and I know he will love it! Great job!

BuyAionAccounts said...

So cute indeed!

Buy Aion Accounts

Shelly said...

This is just so cute! It's so perfect for a boy!
Shelly