Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cassie's Cannister - Guest Designer for Liz's Paper Loft

Good Morning friends! This is Cathryn from In The Pink Designs.   I am so thrilled to be guest designing for my fellow dt member and friend Liz from Liz's Paper Loft.  She has been recovering from surgery so a bunch of us have been trying to fill in for her.
Today I have a cannister I made for my daughter.  I will probably fill it with some treats and some of her favorite things!

 Supplies I Used:
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge for tag shapes
Storybook Cricut Cartridge for the Monogram Letter which I welded into the tag with my Gypsy
4 x 12 Brights Punch Pad  -  Martha Stewart
Hawaiian Shores Cardstock  -  Papertrey Ink
Script Type Backgrounds stamp set  -  My Creative Time
London Fog Ink  -  Memento
Recollections Border Ribbons, flowers and Butterfly Charms -  Michaels
Broken China and Black Soot Distress Inks
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed my project.  I wish Liz a VERY speedy recovery!!!
Have a great day!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

 


7 comments:

jessica said...

this is gorgeous!! Your daughter will love filling this with special tresures!!
Beautiful color combo and all your embellishments work so well together!
TFS

Kim H said...

Cathryn this is just simply BEAUTIFUL! All the details are just BEAUTIFUL! I love what you did with the ribbon, the flowers and how you layered that tag so many times! I just LOVE your creations! I think your daughter is going to LOVE this!

Kim H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glora said...

WOw, this is SERiOUSLY SO GORGEOUS. I love the colors and the beautiful trims and charms and every detail you put into it. She will LOVE it SO much!Hugs - Glora

Sherrie K. said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the rich colors and the embellishments are fantastic! Nice work!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow..love everything about this. Lucky daughter, lucky mother

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job...love your flowers!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com