Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas Tag - My Creative Time November Release Sneak Peek #3

Hello my friends.  Today is Sneak Peek #3 of the November Release over at My Creative Time
 
Emma and the design team are showcasing 3 new sets that all coordinate together!  They are "Vintage Label Dies", "Vintage Sentiments" & "Vintage Label Stamps"! Emma designed the die to ALSO coordinate with the Scallop and Stitched Circle die set! You can ALSO use ANY & ALL of the "All Around Sentiments"!
 
 
I used The Vintage Label die and Vintage Label Stamps to make this Christmas Tag.
 



List of Supplies:
Vintage Label dies, Vintage Label Stamp set and From Our Home to Yours Stamp set  -  My Creative Time
This and That Christmas  -  Echo Park
 Juste Ribbon  -  Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
Festive Berries and Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Kraft Card Stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Scattered Straw Stickles
Glossy Accents
Flax Twine  -  The Twinery
 
 

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!
***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!
***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Creative-Time/364568506334 that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post!
Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Friday, November 16th during the release happening @ 8:00am PST in her video! GOOD LUCK!
Log onto to your facebook now & let start spreading word!;)
 
Thank you for stopping by today!  Be sure to visit again tomorrow for the MCT My Creative Time November Release Blog Hop!  Have a great day!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)
 


26 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Great Tag! Love the bell and the shape of your tag. :)

http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com/

Glora said...

Wow, this is totally GORGEOUS. I love it SO much Cathryn. Beautiful ornament. Hugs- Glora

Alvina said...

Wow, thanks for sharing such a beautiful tag!!

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty tag!! Lee-Ann :)

Patty said...

Wow...I really like the way you used this die on your project!

Suzy said...

Awesome tag CAthryn! :)
Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

Debbie Smith said...

Beautiful Tag!!

Unknown said...

Pretty tag!! Love the glitter & twine bow!

Caitlin said...

Love this tag! It is full of Christmas cheer.

Caitlin
caitclark11@gmail.com

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

I love love love this tag! I love how you did the bell and the papers you used! awesome job! thanks for sharing!

brwneyes46@gmail.com

jessica said...

This is beautiful Cathryn! I can not wait to place my order for this release!!! Such a great tag!!!

Mimi said...

Love this tag! Wonderful job!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

very pretty!! Love the glitter on the bell!
Kristan

cm said...

Such a pretty tag IS a gift, all on its own. Bells, glitter, ribbon and a 'vintage' shape - how can we help but think it's gorgeous. Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

Jessica said...

Cathryn, simple but elegant this tag. Super sweet the mini bell. Thanks for share with us!

Anonymous said...

Great tag! Love the bell!

CathyinMN said...

Very pretty tag!

Kristi said...

Love this bell tag! It is so pretty.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous! Your bell is beautiful!
This sure had been a great release, you all did amazing!
Have a NICE evening!
Shelly

scrappin2babygirls said...

love this tag its so pretty tfs
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Debbie said...

this vintage label die makes such a cute tag thanks
upnurse at aol dot com

Tina said...

Wonderful tag!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT little tag Cathryn!I LOVE the bell and the papers you used,Have a great day my friend!!!:)

Crafting Katie said...

What a darling tag, Cathryn! I love how you made your bell so sparkly!!!

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ BEAUTIFUL Christmas tag!! I LOVE the paper with that stamp!! The jute and twine are just the PERFECT touch but that bell! Okay I know that bell but I had to stare at it for a few minutes! You gave it such AWESOME dimension I almost didn't recognize it!!! I LOVE how you did it!! Awesome creation as always!!

Rosie said...

VERY CUTE TAG


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com