Thursday, August 15, 2013

Watermelon Shaped Card and Tag

Good Morning and Happy Friday!
Today my project is a shaped card I made using my Cricut, Gypsy and some paper I love!
 
 The tag I attached to the top is from My Creative Time and available here!
 
 

I used the Just Tags die from My Creative Time for this tag available here.
 
Supplies:
Cricut Preserves Cartridge
Stitched Round Tag and Arrow die  -  My Creative Time
Just Tags dies  -  My Creative Time
Fruit Fusion: Melon stamp set and die  -  Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper  -  Imaginisce
Simply chartreuse and Ripe Avacado Card Stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Fired Brick and Peeled Paint Distress Inks
White Hemp  -  Crafters Choice

There is a Mini Sale going on this weekend at My Creative Time!

 
 
That's all for my projects today!  Have a great weekend my friends!


1 comment:

Cathryn said...

Even if no one else commented on this Cathryn, I LOVE it anyway!