Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Halloween Treats - Inspire Me Tuesday!

Good Morning!  Today is Inspire Me Tuesday at My Creative Time.  I wanted to make some more Halloween treats that were not too expensive and not the average candy.  I was inspired by Emma's Popcorn Snowman that she made with a pair of stretch gloves.  You can see the post here.
I made a Pumpkin and a Ghost.  I added in a little traditional Candy Corn treat too!
 

 
All of the sentiments I used were from Fright Night stamp set.
 


The ghost face is a 4"stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps and the Pumpking face I cut out using Gypsy Wanderings.
 
Supplies:
4" Everyday Character Faces  -  Peachy Keen Stamps
Stretch Gloves and Microwave Popcorn
Paper from my scraps
Sheer treat bag  -  Gifts International
Glossy Accents and diamond Stickles
Hot Fix Gems
 
Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed!
 

7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Ok great way to kick start my Tuesday by yucking it up!
Tooo funny!! You really did a fantastic job. Lucky peeps to get your treats as it'll be not trick.. Truly a wicked awesome job!!

Crafting Katie said...

Eek!!! These are just too cute, Cathryn!!! LOVE!!!

jessica said...

These are soooooo super adorable!!! What a fun gift idea!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

Sherrie K. said...

Cathryn, these are so darn cute!! I love the fun face and what a great Halloween treat idea!
Sherrie K

Cindy Beland said...

TOO CUTE Cathryn, AWESOME job!!!:)

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ well I LVOE those treats Emma did one year ( never forgot them) and who would have thought to do this for Halloween ~ YOU! TOO CUTE!! Love the idea of not the traditional candy thing too! AWESOME idea!!! Hugs and luv ya... need to catch up soon too!

quilt4fun2 said...

I remember that post and how clever that project was. I had to make some myself. Great idea to use them for Halloween. The treats turned out great.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com