Friday, January 17, 2014

Celebrate Your Day Birthday Card

Good morning!  I hope you are keeping warm on this winter day!
Today I have a Birthday Card I put together with some stamps and dies I have been ignoring for way too long!
To make the tag I attached the trunk first, then stamped some leaves.  Next I added the felt leaves and finally the felt flowers.

My Supplies:
Polka Dot Parade #6 stamp set and die,  Tag Sale #3 die and Signature Greetings stamp set  -  Papertrey Ink
Collectible 6x6 Paper Pad  -  My Minds Eye
Lemon Tart, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, Kraft and Rustic White card stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Lemon Tart and Raspberry Fizz Wool Felt  -  Papertrey Ink
  Trim  -  Michaels
Glam Pink and Yellow Stickles

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Will said...

Beautiful card Cathryn! Glad the mac is working out.

Crafting Katie said...

This is gorgeous, Cathryn! I love all of the texture on here! You are going to laugh when you see the post I have scheduled for Monday. :-)

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your birthday card Cathryn, It looks so pretty!!!Have a SUPER day my friend!!! :)

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Cathryn! Love the colors and the great card LO!

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Oh my this is simply GORGEOUS! I LOVE the details and the papers ~ simply so PERFECT together! That paper is so BEAUTIFUL!