Friday, February 21, 2014

Striped Happy Birthday Card

Hello and Happy Friday!
Today's project is a Birthday Card made with the Figure of Speech die.
 I used some felt flowers I had laying around and leaves from Turning a New Leaf stamp and die sets.
 The Birthday is from Wonderful Words: Birthday stamp set and die.


This is another version I put together with all my scraps I hap from making the first card.

My Supplies:
Figure of Speech die, Wonderful Words: Birthday stamp set and die, Turning a New Leaf stamp set and die  -  Papertrey Ink
Be. Loved 6x6 paper pad  -  Fancy Pants
White, Simply Chartreuse and Scarlet Jewel card stock  -  PTI
Scarlet Jewel and Simply Chartreuse Inks  -  PTI
Felt Flowers and Pearls
Additional Supplies for 2nd card
Hibiscus Burst Card Stock, Flower Fusion #9 stamp set and die and Button Twine  -  PTI
Sizzix Embossing Folder
6 1/2" paper pad, Confetti  -  Kaiser Craft

Thank you to all of you who have stopped by and left comments for me.  I appreciate every word!
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty, Cathryn! I love the striped paper, and your felt flowers are adorable!!!

jessica said...

Beautiful job on your cards Cathryn!
Love the colors and those felt flowers!!

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ OMG these are GORGEOUS cards! I LOVE the flowers, the bubble, the dies and the papers for both of these cards! I saw this over at PTI but reframed from purchasing ~ must rethink this decision! LOL!