Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Telephone Valentine Tags


Hello my friends!  Today's projects are Valentine Tags I made for my family.  I will attach them to some candy that I have put together for them.

First up, the girls tag.  I used 3 different tag die sets for these.  The cute retro telephone and sentiments are from a set I picked up at Michaels the other day.  I made sure to put plenty of bling on these for my girls!!!




 Now for the boys.  I tried to keep these a little less frilly.  It's still probably a little too much for my guys but hey, it's Valentine's Day!



My Supplies:
Valentine Stamp Set #309701  -  Recollections
Tremendous Tags dies, Tiny Tags dies, Tag Sale #9  -  Papertrey Ink
Love Me 6x6 paper pad  -  My Minds Eye
Vintage Cream and Pure Poppy Card Stock, Silk Ribbon, Pure Poppy Twine and Button Twine  -  Papertrey Ink
Adhesive Gems  -  Jolees
Silver Crushed Glass Glitter  -  Stampendous
Spun Sugar Distress Ink and Glossy Accents
Black and Red Hemp

Thank you for stopping by today!  I will have some more Valentine's Day projects for you coming up.  Have a great week!

3 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

They will love these! How cute! I love how you blinged up your phones!

jessica said...

These are so super CUTE Cathryn!!!! LOVE the 3 tags on one!!!!
GREAT job!!

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Oh these are too CUTE too! All the details especially for the girls ~ EEK! I LOVE them and the boys are simply FERFECT too! I LOVE that red and white twine/hemp/ jute you used!! OMG!!!