Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentine Envelope and Bookmark

Hello again!  I hope everyone is having a good week!
My project for today is a cute little Valentine envelope with a bookmark to fit inside.  My twins will be giving these to the girls in their classes this year.
 I started with plain a 4" x 2 1/2" envelope.  I stamped the polka dots on with Polka Dot Basics stamp set.  I cut a label from Mat Stack 6 and folded it around the sides of the bag.  Then it was ready for decoration.


 I layered an extra piece of solid card stock between the Notched Heart Banner cuts to make the hearts stand out.
 This is a version with some different paper.
This is the back.  I punched holes in the edges of the mat die cut and ran twine through it to secure.  The little heart is the left over piece from the Love on the front of the envie.

My Supplies:
Wonderful Words: Love die, Mat Stack 6 die collection, Notched Hearts Banner die collection, Polka Dot Basics stamp set and Tremendous Treats: Valentine stamp set  -  Papertrey Ink
4 x 2 1/2" kraft and red envelopes  -  Recollections
Lovely 12 x 12 paper pad  -  K&Company
Love Notes 12 x 12 paper pad  -  Martha Stewart Crafts
Pink and Red Twine
Prima Flowers
Brads and Eyelets
Diamond Stickles

I hope this gave you some inspiration for projects you may need to do!  Have a great day!

5 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Cute! We definitely have similar PTI taste! I love how you tied the label in the back!!!

cm said...

How darling, dazzling and delightful is this set? LOVE this!!!
c

jessica said...

These are so beautiful Cathryn!!!
Awesome job!

Cindy Beland said...

These bookmarks are just GORGEOUS Cathryn, BEAUTIFUL job my sweet friend!!! :)

Kim H said...

Oh Cathryn ~ Look at these treats for the girls ~ OMG!!! BEAUTFIUL and Oh my I LOVE how you tied the label ~ that is so CLEVER!!! Just so you know ~ I have not started mine in the last 5 minutes! LOL ~ Huge hugs sweet lady!