Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine Gifts and Tags

Happy Valentine's Day!
These are some gifts I made to put out on the table for my family this morning.

 This first gift is a bakery cookie I put in a glassine bag and tied up with some twine.  I added a foil heart die cut for a little something extra.
 Next I put some candies in boxes I purchased at Target and decorated them with pretty tags.




 I dressed up a plain Coffee Gift Card envelope with a Foil Tag and a few embellishments.
I made just a little something to put on these mini gum ball jars I found at Marshalls.  I think it was just the right touch!

My Supplies:
Tag Sale #3 and #9, Tiny Tag dies, Tremendous Treats stamps and dies, Heart-2-Heart #1 Mini Stamp set and die  -  Papertrey Ink
Be. Loved 6x6 paper pad  -  Fancy Pants
Dilly Dally 6x6 paper pad  -  My Minds Eye
Scoot 6x6 paper pad  -  Echo Park
Trim  -  Melissa Frances
Flowers  -  Prima
Copic Markers, Assorted Hemp, Adhesive Gems and Stickles

I hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day.  See you next time!!!

6 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Cathryn! Your family must have been super excited to find all of these cute treats this morning! Adorable!!!

Will said...

Every Holiday. Every Special occasion. Cathryn always makes them even more special for her family!

Will said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessica said...

Super AWESOME projects Cathryn!!! I love how you embellished each sweet treat!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Cindy Beland said...

All your projects are ADORABLE Cathryn, LOVE them all!!! SUPER job as always my friend!!! :)

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Well aren't these just the CUTEST little treat containers EVER! I bet they LOVED them ~ what a GREAT mom you are and wife! Dang so happy my family didn't see this post! LOL! Seriously LOVE them all!