Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Wishing You a Very Happy Birthday - Cards for Everyone

Hello!  Today I have a bunch of cards I made with a new die from PTI -  Text Block: Birthday.  I love this die because it is easy to use for masculine cards as well as for the ladies.
I found that running the die cut through my sticker maker was the easiest way to attach it to the card front.
I am always looking for a masculine card.  My stash is always very light on them.  This style makes it very easy for me to just change the paper and make a card for anyone.

 I made this card a little more feminine with the paper from Journeys 6x6 paper pad and a little  ribbon.

My Supplies:
Text Block: Birthday die
Lemon Tart, Ripe Avocado and Dark Chocolate Card Stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Woodgrain Background Stamp  -  Market Street Stamps
This and That 6x6 paper pad  -  My Mind's Eye
Journeys 6x6 paper pad  -  Kathy Davis
2.5" Sticker Maker  -  Xyron
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Twine, eyelets, Sheer Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a good one!

3 comments:

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Cathryn! Love the design!!!
Awesome job :)

Cindy Beland said...

Both of your cards are FANTASTIC Cathryn, LOVE them!!! :)

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Dang you I saw this too and thought I don't need this either! UGH! Dying here seeing your FABULOUS creations! BEAUTIFULLY done as always and of course the paper hoarder in me LOVES the papers too!