Thursday, March 13, 2014

Housewarming Tags

Good morning!  It's been a few days since I've posted, sorry about that!  I've done a few projects but I haven't had a chance to get pictures.  We have had a few warmer days and I've been out enjoying the sunshine.  Today it's supposed to go down to 20 degrees again so I'm glad I got outside!
Well anyway, I have some housewarming tags to show you today.
 The layer on this tag I made with one of the "Stitched with Love" dies.  It layers perfectly inside the Tag die #4.
 The small tags are from Tiny Tags stamp and die sets.
 I used my Xyron to attach the glitter onto the roof.  It is soooo much quicker than waiting for glue to dry!

My Supplies:
Tag dies #4 and #7, Tiny Tags stamp and die sets, Polka Dot Basics #10 stamp and die sets, Stitched with Love dies -  Papertrey Ink
So Happy Together 6x6 paper pad  -  Echo Park
Hawaiian Shores card stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Flowers and gems  -  Prima
Glitter, twine, Xyron machine

I hope you have enjoyed my projects today!  Have a good one!

6 comments:

jessica said...

Super adorable tags Cathryn!!! LOVE the shapes and variety!
AWESOME job!

Will said...

These look awesome Cathryn! TFS.

Kim H said...

Oh Cathryn ~ these house warming tags are simply STUNNING! I LOVE all the products and details you added! Of course the paper hoarder in me LOVES them too! Well we did the same thing until yesterday and good grief today! When is Spring actually coming and staying! Hugs to you my friend!

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute! Love those little houses - they are adorable!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute tags Cathryn!! I love the fun details and awesome papers! Sooo pretty!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Cindy Beland said...

All your tags are FANTASTIC Cathryn, LOVE the houses and the great colors!!! :)