Monday, March 17, 2014

"Make Lemonade" Gift Set - Tag and Cards

Top of the Morning to You!  Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I made some gift sets with cute colored straw cups I found.  I put a set of 3 x 3 cards inside the cups along with some shredded paper and attached a coordinating tag.
I am going to add some lemonade packets inside the cups for a little treat.  I always like to make things in multiples.  It's nice to have a few extra gifts on hand.



My Supplies:
Make Lemonade stamp set  -  Lawn Fawn
Tag Sale #5 die  -  Papertrey Ink
Cups  -  Alladin
Assorted Paper Scraps  -  Echo Park
White Card Stock
Copic Markers Y02, Y08, C1, BG10
Yellow Stickles
Trim  -  Scrapbook Expo
Colored Hemp

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a "Lucky" St. Patrick's Day!

6 comments:

jessica said...

These are AWESOME Cathryn!!!!
What super adorable tags!!!!!!
Such a fun gift idea :)

Cindy Beland said...

OMG Cathryn, all your tags and cards are ADORABLE!!!!GREAT project idea, Have a SUPER day my friend :)

Crafting Katie said...

Those are so adorable, Cathryn! What fun stamps!!! Great gift idea!

Will said...

Always awesome! Always New!

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ First of all those tags are ADORABLE and so are the cards! But the FUN colored tumblers ~ CUTE! You always have such cute ideas and I never think to have something like this on hand! LOVE it!

Sherrie K. said...

Cathryn, these are awesome! The tags are so adorable! Fun, Fun idea!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K