Tuesday, March 25, 2014

You Mean The World to Me Card

Good Morning!  Today my project is a card using a stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  My son has always had a fascination with globes.  He called it a "World Ball" when he was very little.  When I saw this set (released at Winter CHA 2014) I had to snatch it up!
 I love that this stamp set has coordinating dies for all the images.  I have finally learned to stamp my image first then cut it out with the die (I use a little washi tape to secure it in place).
My Supplies:
"Wish You Were Here" stamp and die sets  -  Lawn Fawn
Harvest Gold, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse and Orange Zest card stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Candy Buttons  -  Basic Grey
A Perfect Summer 6x6 paper pad  -  Echo Park
Copic Markers  -  B00, B12, B23, G85, G21, G00

Thank you for stopping by.  See you next time!

5 comments:

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ this is ADORABLE!!! LOVE the globe and the sentiment! Okay our boys are so much alike! Ryan LOVES globes too! We sadly have 2 in our home but then again my dad was a Geography teacher! FABULOUS as always!

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous card Cathryn! love the design, the globe is awesome and you used just the right sentiment!
Fun card!
Sherrie K

quilt4fun2 said...

Your world ball card is so cute! I like the design and tilt on the card. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

FANTASTIC job Cathryn, LOVE the little globe so FUN!!!! Have a SUPER week my friend!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome stamp, and I LOVE the card you made out of it! World ball - so cute!