Tuesday, April 15, 2014

#Happy Easter Card

Hello!  Today's project is an Easter Card.  I used a bunch of stamp and die sets for this one!
 I thought this looked like a cute instagram selfie of the Easter Bunny!
 I didn't have a small hashtag stamp so I made one using a slash stamp.

I had some cute flower paper clips so I added one with an enamel dot for the center.

My Supplies:
Hippity Hoppity stamp set and die set  -  Papertrey Ink
A Few Pointers die  -  Papertrey Ink
Polka Dot Basics #1 (for sentiment)  -  Papertrey Ink
4x4 Journal Die and More  -  My Creative Time
Vintage Bliss 6x6 paper pad  -  Simple Stories
Tropical Teal card stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Enamel Dot  -  Basic Grey
Clip from my stash

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

Thank you for Linking Up at Pause Dream Enjoy. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

Jackie C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie C said...

Such a great link up! Thank you for sharing this with us.
Jackie dt @ Pause Dream Enjoy

Cindy said...

OMG this is SUPER DUPER CUTE Cathryn, AWESOME job as always!!! :)

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ oh this is ADORBS but yet so pretty ~ the papers are BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the clip at the bottom too! Okay so my last comment my son only had Good Friday off ~ see this is how far behind I am from stalking! LOL!