Friday, April 11, 2014

Hippity Hoppity Easter Candy Tags

Hello, TGIF!!!!  My kiddos are on spring break after school today!  I'm so happy for them.  It has been such a loooooong cold winter!
For today's project I made Easter Bunny tags for some rock candy lollipops.

First is Miss Isabel's Pink!

 Next Master Zachary's Green!

Now, Miss Cassie's Purple!

I love to make them a little something special in their favorite colors.  I don't do many fancy scrapbook pages for my kids but what I DO like to do is put the card or tag I made for them in a page with a picture or two from the occasion.

My Supplies:
Tag Sale #10,
Tremendous Tags dies,
Hippity Hoppity stamp set and die set,
Vintage Buttons,
Bibiscus Burst and Lavender Moon ribbons, and
Button Twine  -  Papertrey Ink
Stickles, dimensionals
Copic Markers
Rock Candy Lollipops

Have a wonderful weekend.  See you next week!

5 comments:

jessica said...

These are all super CUTE!!!!
Awesome job Cathryn!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!

Crafting Katie said...

Those are adorable! They will love them!!! Happy Spring Break!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Way to CUTE Cathryn!! Love the adorable bunnies:) Awesome papers!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Oh my these tags are ADORABLE!!! I bet your cuties LOVED these!!! Yay ~ we wstarted our break then too but then back to school today ( Monday) Stupid winter!!