Tuesday, February 17, 2015

`No Strings Attached Happy Birthday

Good Morning!
Today's post is 2 Birthday cards I made with the No Strings Attached and Wet Paint stamp sets from PTI.
 The background on this card I made with Polka Dot Basics stamp set.
 The happy is a die cut from the Wet Paint dies and the Birthday is from the Wet Paint stamp set.
 For this card I used patterned paper and the happy is stamped instead of die cut.

My Supplies:
Wet Paint stamp and die sets  -  Papertrey Ink
Polka Dot Basics stamp set  -  PTI
Bitty Dots Basics paper  -  PTI
Hawaiian Shores Ink  -  PTI
Hibiscus Burst and White card stock  -  PTI
Enamel dots
Tuxedo Black Ink  -  Memento

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ well these are simply CAS and totally PERFECT!!! I need to make myself a stack of these types of cards just to have handy!