Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring Time Bicycle Cards

Hello!
I made a few spring cards today.
It is supposed to be springtime here on Long Island but it is STILL cold and occasionally snowy!  I hope it gets warm soon!

 These first two cards are for my daughters.  I've saved this paper from Jillibean Soup for a while.  When I saw these adorable paper clips at Joann I had to get them to match!
 The Sentiment on these cards is from PTI - Wet Paint stamp set and the tags are Tag Sale #9 die.

This sentiment is from Mega Mixed Messages stamp set.
I popped up the tags with dimensionals so the bicycle clips are movable and can be removed for the kiddos to use again.

My Supplies:
Let's Ride Bicycle Clips  -  Metal Vintage Trinkets, Maya Road
Blossom Soup 6x6 paper pad  -  Jillibean Soup
Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores Card Stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Baker's Twine  -  The Twinery

Thanks for visiting today.  Let's hope for some spring weather!
Have a good day!

2 comments:

Will said...

Betcha I know which bike is your favorite!

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Oh TOTALLY CUTE cards!! I need those clips too! Great papers and I bet the kids will LOVE these!