Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Bunny Pen and Pencil set Tag

Good morning!
I put together a bunny pen and some pencils to give my children.  I made a little tag to tie it up with.  The pens came in a 3 pack at Michaels.
 I used a tag stamp set I picked up at the Scrapbook Expo.  It had no dies to match so I cut the image out and mounted it on some patterned paper. Then I attached an eyelet.  The chick is from Happy Easter stamp set.
 I bound the pen and pencils with a rubber band first so they stayed together nicely.  Then I attached the ribbon and tag.
I colored the flower and chick with copics.

My Supplies:
Terrific Tags stamp set  -  Fiskars
Happy Easter stamp set  -  Lawn Fawn
Pen and Pencils  -  Michaels
Bakers Twine, Satin Ribbon

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a lovely holiday.

No comments: