Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Bunny Gift Card Slider

Happy Easter Sunday!
I wish you all a Blessed Holiday!

For today's project I have Gift Card Sliders I made for my family.
 The Bunny is from a Valentine set from Papertrey Ink. I added some Black Enamel Accents to the eyes to make them sparkle.
I used the Journal Pocket die and Journal card dies to make the holders and inserts.
The sentiment is from Polka Dot Parade #1.  I embossed the journal card layer I attached to the front.
 This one is for my purple loving kid!!!


 I made the  boys version a little less frilly.  NO scallops here, hee-hee.
 The tabs at the tops of the slider inserts are from a Spellbinders die.
Don't you just love those speech bubble clips?!!

My Supplies:
Springtime 6x6 paper pad  -  Doodlebug Designs

Journal Card 1 die, Journal Card 2 die, Monthly Moments: Journal Pocket 2 die, Spiral Notebook die, Polka Dot Parade 1 stamp set and Tremendous Treats: Valentine Papertrey Ink
Hibiscus Burst, Lemon Tart, Winter Wisteria, New Leaf card stock  -  PTI

Speech Bubble Clips  -  Webster's Pages
Grass Border Punch  -  Fiskars
Black Enamel Accents and Cotton Candy Stickles

I hope you have a wonderful holiday with family and friends!

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Super duper cute!!
Happy Easter,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M