Friday, June 24, 2022

THIS BIRTHDAY PIGGY LARGE DIAGONAL SIDED BOX with FABULOUS FRAMES DIES - Stampin' Up!



Hi Friends!
My project today is a Large Diagonal sided box that measures
4 1/2  x  3 1/2  x  2".  I used This Birthday Piggy stamp set, Fabulous Frames dies, Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper, Glossy Dots Assortment and Stampin' Blends.



I started with two pieces that measure  8 1/2  x  7 1/2".
(1)  Real Red Cardstock
(1)  Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper
I scored them both the same.
I scored the  8 1/2" side at:
2  and  6 1/2".
I scored the 7 1/2" side at:
2  and  5 1/2".
To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.
Below are pictures of how your Cardstock and DSP should look like after scoring and cutting.
Note that the DSP is cut differently then the Cardstock.



I stamped the Pig image, from This Birthday Piggy stamp set, onto Basic White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut a rectangle around image using a frame die from the Fabulous Frames dies.
I colored the image using Stampin' Blends.
Light and Dark Petal Pink for the Pig.
Light Smokey Slate for the Feet.
Light and Dark Smokey Slate for the Wheels.
Light Night of Navy for the Scooter.
Dark Real Red for the Fenders and Seat.
Dark Daffodil Delight for the Flag.
Light Pool Party for the Head and Tail Lights.
Dark Granny Apple Green for the Grass.
I used a combo of all the colors for the Confetti.


I cut a Frame, that matches the image rectangle, from Pacific Point Cardstock, using the Fabulous Frames dies.
I attached the Frame to the top of the box with Liquid Glue.
Next, I attached the image rectangle inside the Frame with Liquid Glue also.


I stamped the sentiment, from This Birthday Piggy stamp set, onto Real Red Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut out the sentiment using a label die from the Fabulous Frames dies.
I attached the label to the bottom right side of the image with Dimensionals.


I tied a bow with Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon.  I attached it to the upper left side of the top of the box with 2 Glue Dots.
For the final touch I added 2 Daffodil Delight Glossy Dots to the sides of the sentiment label.



Supplies:
Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper
Real Red Cardstock
Pacific Point Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Ink
Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon
Light and Dark Petal Pink Stampin' Blends
Light and Dark Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends
Dark Real Red Stampin' Blend
Light Night of Navy Stampin' Blend
Light Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blend
Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend
Light Pool Party Stampin' Blend
Tear and Tape
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Glue Dots
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
Ruler

Thank You for visiting my Blog today.  I hope you enjoyed my Large Diagonal Sided Box.
See you next time!

Love and Hugs,
Cathryn

No comments: