Friday, January 7, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge - Viewers Choice




Hurray, Emma's TTC is back at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ ! I missed it. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! This week was a viewers choice challenge. We can use whatever older cartridge we want as long as we include a heart in the project. I decided on the heart balloon cut from Create a Critter.
Materials Used:
Create a Critter Cartridge
Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz and Dark Chocolate from Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper from Lovely Designer Paper Pad K & Company
Pink sorbet twine from the Twinery
I Rock
Pink Stickles
Peachy Keen Stamps - PK-500 Snow Cutie Face Assortment 1 3/8" face
Sentiment - Signature Greetings Papertrey Ink
White Gel Pen and some pink and white fibers from my stash.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Lots of Love, Cathryn (0:

7 comments:

Glora said...

Oh Cathryn, this is another winner. I love it! It is absolutely adorable! I love the colors you chose. They look great together! And of course the PKS is amazing on that balloon! I really want that set, actually, I really want them all ;). One at a time, here and there. Great job again!

girlia said...

wonderful job on this card.

{Raechel} said...

I am loving this card! The super cute lashes on the face, to the background! LOVE! and all with create a critter? Really?? And your white gel pen is magical on this makeing it just pop in all the right places! I am so glad you entered so I could see...I can't wait to see what you do next!
Your new follower,
Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, that is so adorable. Love it.

Vicky said...

this card is cute love thoes peachy keen faces you used.

Norma said...

OMG so stinkin adorable!!! I love it!. TFS
Hugs,
Norma

Anne said...

okay i guess i am going to have to go to the peachy keen website and purchase a stamp or two .. you make them look so cute..
-anne-