Thursday, July 14, 2011

Calico Kitty

Good morning friends!  Today I have a card I made for the Peachy Keen LFIF Challenge - Plentiful Patterns.  I used a new stamp set from PKS with an adorable kitten image.  I stamped the image on patterned paper and on white paper.  Then cut out parts of the patterned paper I wanted and layered it on the white.  The flowers are a light pink which is hard to see in the picture.  The sentiment is from My Creative Times stamp set "My Favorite Sayings". 


Materials:
"My Favorite Sayings"  -  My Creative Time
Oval and Scallop Oval Nestabilities
Patterned Paper, Linen Closet Matt Stack  -  DCWV
Cardstock, Button and Twine  -  Papertrey Ink
Copic Markers
Ribbon  -  Joann
Yellow stickles, Ice Stickles
Glossy Accents
Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
White Gel Pen
Memento Black Tuxedo Ink

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

12 comments:

Glora said...

Cathryn, your calico kitty is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE how she looks. You did an awesome job on her! Hugs- Glora

Unknown said...

Cathryn this is adorable! Love how you used the pattern paper to stamp her on. Very nice choice of papers and colors. Hugs!

Kate said...

Don't you just love that stamp. Too Adorable.

Hugs
Kate

Leanne said...

Awww this kitty is adorable!! Love this paper!! I'm also making my rounds wanting to say how sorry I am that I haven't been commenting like I should! I've been taking a break from the computer with my new peepers but I do want to say I love EVERYTHING you make!! I'm so glad that we get to be on Emma's team for a another term!! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Leanne

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So cute Cathryn... You did an amazing job.. hugs

Shar said...

Soooo adorable!!! Love this sweet little kitty.

Shar

Esther said...

That calico kitty is just to stinkin' cute, love it!!!

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my Cathryn,You did such a AWESOME job with it!I LOVE everything about this ADORABLE card,That little kitty with pattern on it,WOW sooo CUTE!AMAZING as always my friend!!:)

Crafting Katie said...

Cathryn, this is soooo cute! I love the calico pattern on your kitty! What a clever way to make this card!

Unknown said...

I love how you used the patterned paper for the cat! Too cute. TFS

Unknown said...

I just noticed this card is not the same as the one posted at my creative time... You had my head spinning for a minute there...hee hee.

Cathy said...

your card is adorable, love how the kitty is colored:)
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com