Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Gift Card Holders

Good Morning!  Sorry I haven't been around for a while.  I needed to do some holiday preparations.  After the 12 Days of Christmas I was a little bit behind!  Today I altered some Starbucks Gift Card Holders to look a bit more festive!  Pretty quick and easy!  I was even able to use my scraps.



Supplies I Used:
Scallop and Stitched Circle Dies  -  My Creative Time
Starbucks Gift Card Holder
Wonderful Winder Stack  -  My Minds Eye
Yuletide pad  -  K&Co
Festive Berries Distress Ink
Jolees Snowman Stickers
Button  -  Dress It Up
Crystal Stickles
I hope you are having a happy and productive week.  I will see you tomorrow for another gift card project!  Thank you for stopping by!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

9 comments:

Kate said...

So cute. I love the xmas tree you added. Have a wonderful Holiday.

Hugs,
Kate

jen said...

Super cute!!
Hugs,Jen

jen said...

Super cute!!
Hugs,Jen

Unknown said...

These are sweet! They look great:)

Miranda said...

Caaaa-uuuutttee!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

too cute and a fabulous idea!

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Cathryn,AWESOME job with these great Gift Card Holders!I LOVE it,SUPER idea,great paper and cute little Buttons,FANTASTIC job as always!!Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for everything my sweet friend:)

Glora said...

These are perfect and I know what you mean about being behind! Hugs- Glora

Vicky said...

cute cards love the paper