Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas - Gift Card Holder and Treat

Good Morning!  Today I have a gift card holder I made for my Mom to show you.  I used My Creative Time's Gift Card Holder Die which you can see here.   Emma is having a fabulous sale right now so it's the best time to pick up some stamps and dies you have had on your wish list!  I tied the bow to the front cover so it can be opened without pulling it apart.

Supplies:
Yuletide Paper Pad  -  K&Co
Angel Charm -  Dress It Up
Sheer Ribbon and Berries  -  Michaels
Festive Berries and Evergreen Bough Distress Ink
Jolees Crystals
Gift Card Sentiments Stamp Set  -  My Creative Time

Next is a little treat holder.  I made this using the Lollipop Holder Die which you can see here.  I put a little bag of Hershey Kisses inside instead of a lollipop.
 Supplies:
Yuletide Paper Pad  -  K&Co
Scallop and Stitched Circle Dies  -  My Creative Time
All Around Christmas Stamp Set  -  My Creative Time
Copic Markers
Cello Bag and Twist Ties

My Family and I would like to wish you a Very Merry Christmas!!  Enjoy your holiday whatever you  celebrate!  Thank you for all of your support this year!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

Awwww....your kids are getting so big! What a wonderful family! Merry Christmas :)

hugs
Cassandra

Crafting Katie said...

Cathryn, your gift card holder is so sweet, and your kisses holders are adorable! Love the pic of your gorgeous kids too! Merry Christmas!!!

Happyscrapin said...

Merry Christmas Cathryn! The kisses treat holder is adorable and the gift card holder is gorgeous!!! What a lovely family you have!

plese.cathy at yahoo dot com

Glora said...

Your gift card holder and treat holder are perfect and your children are BEAUTIFUL! Merry Christmas!!! Hugs- Glora

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Cathryn!AWESOME job with both projects,SO SWEET!and your kids are so cute,Merry Christmas my friend!!:)