Monday, December 12, 2011

Scraptastic Monday Challenge 6 - Christmas Tree Ornament

Welcome to Scraptastic Monday Challenge 6.  This weeks challenge is to create an actual Christmas tree ornament,card or a tag but it must include a Christmas ball and some bling.  To play along you may use other images or your cricut but we would love to see you use Cindy's digi's but it is not required.
I used Cindy's Christmas Snowman with Wreath.  I took two coasters from the dollar spot, put some patterned paper on and then added the cut out image.  I added some Christmas ball minis and some stickles for my bling!

 My Supplies:
2 Coasters
Winter wonder Stack  -  DCWV
Blue Felt Ric Rac
Trendy Twine in Blue
Mini Tree Treasures  -  Nicole
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
Orange Peel, Waterfall, Green and Xmas Red Stickles
Wrinkled Ribbon  -  Prairie Bird Boutique

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you link YOUR project up to the Scraptastic Designs blog!  Have a fabulous day!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

11 comments:

Jovan said...

THis is so beautiful!

joni said...

How cute! I love this image!!! Great idea to use coasters and turn it into an ornament!! TFS
hugs,
joni

Kate said...

So Adorable. I love what you did on this.

Hugs,
Kate

Unknown said...

This is so pretty. Love the glitter and the ric rac around the ornament.

GiGi said...

These are so bright and beautiful! I love the ric rac around the outside and the glitter accents!

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Very adorable.
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

This is gorgeous,love the mini ornaments too.
Jayne x

shelly said...

love this ornament and cindys cute image :) super job :)

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Cathryn,GORGEOUS job with your ornament!I LOVE your coloring and the glitter,Just BEAUTIFUL my friend!!Have a SUPER day!!:)

Anonymous said...

Love your stuff! Thanks for taking the time during this busy Holiday season to share!
Carol
hrhcva@gmail.com