Hello! Today is the start of a new Bi-Monthly Challenge over at My Creative Time. The challenge comes from Emma herself. She challenged us to make a project inspired by something we saw on Pinterest. We don't want to copy someone's idea completely, just use it as inspiration and take it from there!
I was inspired by an invitation I saw to "Sprinkle" a mom with gifts for her new baby. These are a new twist on a Baby Shower for someone having a second or subsequent child. Look here to see where I drew my inspiration!
I made some favors out of some Mini Dip bowls and spoons. I also turned a cheese shaker into a "Sprinkler".
List of Supplies:
Just Simply Live stamp set, Build-a-Banner, Anyday Bingo and Crossword, Celebrate Good Times, Tag Dies - My Creative Time
Mini Dip Bowls and Spoons - La Petite Potiere, Marshalls
Birthday Girl Mini theme Collection - Echo Park
Pink Card Stock - SU
Lemon Tart and New Leaf Card Stock, Raspberry Fizz Wool Felt - Papertrey Ink
Picked Raspberry and Peeled Paint Distress Inks
Rose Bud Ink - Memento
Blossom Twine - The Twinery
Glass Beads - Michaels
Sweet toppins, Carousel Mix - Betty Crocker
Here are the details for this challenge:
1. Use Pinterest for your inspiration by making ANYTHING crafty OR even if you see CUTE cupcakes/food items you want to try, I mean ANYTHING you see HERE that inspires YOU!
2. Please put the LINK of the website where you found your inspiration on your blogs! PLEASE do NOT post the original picture of your "Inspiration", ONLY the link to their website!
3. Please link your projects HERE below this post.
4. Deadline for this challenge is on Tuesday, September 4th @ midnight!
5. Last, but certainly not least......HAVE FUN!;)
Thank you for visiting! Please go on over to My Creative Time to see more Pinterest Inspired Projects AND have a wonderful day!
Love and Hugs,