Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fall Tag - Designer Challenge at My Creative Time

Today is a new Designer Challenge at My Creative Time!!  This week is Cheryl's turn and she decided on a FALL THEME COLOR CHALLENGE so we made fall themed projects.
 

 
I used the stitched leaf die to cut a little window in the small tag.  Then I glue dotted a piece of the green burlap on the back.  I thought that added a nice bit of texture to the tag!
 
 Supplies:
Happy Harvest 6x6 Paper Pad  -  Doodlebug Design Inc.
Jute Ribbon and Orange Hemp  -  Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
Green Burlap  -  Michaels
 
Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you are inspired to play along with the challenge here!
Have a wonderful day!
 

5 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful tag Cathryn! Love the die cut leaf with the burlap under :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

Joan Smith said...

Wow love the way you used so many tags. Gosh you are so clever and talented. So cool the way you cut out that leaf and backed it with burlap. I too love the paper you used it's beautiful and so love the Fall and the colors that go with it

You sure used Emma's goodies in a fun and creative way. I so love it. Thanks for the great ideas. YOU ROCK!!

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT tag Cathryn!!! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the burlap and cut out! What a great card!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Gaylynn said...

The little leaf window is a nice touch. So unique and pretty. :)