Friday, September 6, 2013

Flower and Chevron Birthday Card



Good Morning and Happy Friday!  I made a card quite a while ago and I finally have an opportunity to post it!

Supplies:
Flower Petal dies and Floral Sentiments Stamp set  -  My Creative Time
Chevron Vertical die Cover Plate  -  Papertrey Ink

On Trend 6x6 Paper Pad  -  Crate Paper
Hawaiian Shores Card Stock  -  Papertrey Ink
Diamond Dust
Spun Sugar and Peeled Paint Distress Ink
the girl's paperie trim
White Card Stock
 
Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you enjoy the weekend!
 

4 comments:

cm said...

Gorgeous card, Cathryn, as are all of your creations! Back when I discovered MCT, I became an ardent follower of yours, so you've been on my radar for close to a year now! So much inspiration!! Thank you, too, for your warm comments on my welcome back mini cards! Coming from you - someone I totally admire - has me super encouraged to carry on with this 'sport'!
c

Lady Fair said...

Beautiful card, love the dainty trim on the sentiment banner.

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL card Cathryn!!!:)

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Oh this is GORGEOUS! All the details are PERFECTION! I am like you ~ I have cards I have YET to post! Hopefully are lives aren't so crazy now that the kiddos are back in school! Sending you HUGE hugs sweet friend!