Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Spiral Notebook Page Tag

Hello to all my friends!  I hope you had a nice long weekend.  Today I have a tag I made using the Spiral Notebook Page die.  I put some chocolate inside a few different small bags and attached these cuties!

 My daughter gave me this cute little stamp set.  Unfortunately I don't know what brand it is.  My guess would be Studio g.
 I attached a heavyweight piece of card stock on the back to make the paper sturdy.  I attached an eyelet and strung some ball and chain through it.

Supply List:
I think you are... stamp set
Spiral Notebook Page die  -  Papertrey Ink
Get Schooled Stamp Set  -  My Creative Time
Copic Markers
Ball and Chain  -  Tim Holtz
Small Bags  -  Recollections

It's snowing again this morning on Long Island!!  I think we are up to 48" for January and February!!!  Spring will come eventually, right?!
I hope you are warm and have a lovely day!  See you soon!

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!!

Shelly said...

Super cute!
Have a nice day - stay warm!

jessica said...

OMG are these not the CUTEST tags and images EVER!!! What a fun project Cathryn!!!
LOVE how you used the chains too....awesome job!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Very cute. Spring is coming but in it's own time. Got to 40 here today in Michigan...things are looking up :D

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER DUPER cute little tags Cathryn, LOVE them!!! Have a AWESOME day my friend!!! :)

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Okay these are simply DARLING!! I LVOE the paper, the bags, the stamps and oh the details! Plus your coloring and the touch of glossy accents! ADORABLE!