Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Springtime Bunny Tags

Hi! My creations for today are some cute Bunny tags.  I know spring is going to get here eventually (here's hoping)... so I figured I might help it along a little.

 I used Polka Dot Basics #1 stamp set and dies for the Bunnies.  Instead of stamping the tail I added some stickles.
 The tag is a 3 piece die set from Papertrey Ink, Tag Sale #7.
 For the little tags I attached, I used Tiny Tags stamp set and dies and Tag-its #3 stamp set.  I LOVE those little bees!
My Supplies:
Tiny Tags stamp set and dies, Tag Sale #7, Polka Dot Parade #1 stamp set and dies, Tag-its #3 stamp set  -  Papertrey Ink
Simply Chartreuse, Raspberry Fizz and Hawaiian Shores Inks  -  Papertrey Ink
Confetti 6 1/2" paper pad  -  Kaisercraft
Be Loved 6x6" paper pad  -  Fancy Pants
Simply Chartreuse, Raspberry Fizz and Hawaiian Shores Inks  -  Papertrey Ink
Soft Stone and White Cardstock  -  Papertrey Ink
Star Dust Stickles and Glossy Accents
Hemp and Twine
Spun Sugar and Shabby Shutters Distress Inks

That's all for me today.  I hope a little bit of sunshine comes into your life today! Have a good one!

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Too stinkin' cute! Love that bunny!!!

jessica said...

These are so ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

These bunny tags are soooo cute Catherine!!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGosh!!! I'm so sorry I spelled you name wrong!!! I need to go back to bed and stay there. :(

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Well aren't these seriously ADORABLE!!! OMG then the colors you chose with the papers ~ FABULOUS! Okay I am so hoping Spring is just right around the corner ~ I am soooo OVER winter! Hang in there sweet friend ~ it's coming!!! Luv ya!

Lady Fair said...

Very cute! I just love the colors and patterns that you use, you have major design talent!