Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blog Hop Winner and Bus Driver Card

Hello my blogging friends.  The winner of  My Creative Time's June Release Blog Hop, a stamp set of your choice, is #131 Ashley!! Congratulations!  I have your name and address.  Your stamp set will be on it's way soon!!!!

I made this card for my twins bus driver.  Friday was their last day of school!



Materials:
Sentiment  - My Creative Time's "So Grateful For You"
Faces  -  PKS  - "Basic Paper Doll Faces"
Cricut Cartridge Doodlecharms for bus cut at 4.5"
Cricut Cartridge Paper Doll Dress up for people cut at 2.5"
Kraft Cardstock and Summer Sunrise Cardstock from PTI
Ribbon  -  Summer Sunrise from PTI
Pink sorbet Twine from The Twinery
Black Diamond Stickles
White Gel Pen

Thank you for stopping by.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for a new Whimsical Wednesday Challenge!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

15 comments:

Kate said...

This is so adorable. You are so creative I never would have though to make a card like this.

Hugs
Kate

Shar said...

Adorable! this is one of my fave shapes. I used it for a mini book a while back. Soooo cute, Cathryn!!!!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Too cute! I'm sure their driver will appreciate this!

Anonymous said...

I love this card.

Glora said...

This card is perfect!!!! I bet the bus driver will cherish it forever. Seriously, how many people remember to thank their bus drivers. You are amazing and this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Hugs- Glora

Crafting Katie said...

Cathryn, this is just precious! Your twins' bus driver will love it!

Tammy E. said...

Is this cute or what!!!! Great card.

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Hi Cathryn, awesome...very pretty. TFS! ~Shen

Sherrie K. said...

Cathryn~this is soooo cute! I just love the kids looking out the windows:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Super super cute. I am sure he will love it... Congrats to the winner

Arlene said...

This is just adorable! :) The driver will surely be touched by this card. Love it!

Arlene.

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

What an adorable card! Bet the bus driver loved it. Thanks for sharing.

thekolbes said...

Congrats Ashley.
What an AWESOME card
Trish

Esther said...

To, to cute!!

Unknown said...

Cathryn this card is so cute. I am sure the bus driver loved it. I love those little kids on the bus and the faces!