Thursday, July 28, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge with My Creative Time

This week's challenge at My Creative Time is to use ANY OLDER Cartridge of your choice!  It should be a Christmas project and  you must ALSO incorporate MATERIAL.  For example you could include:  lace, fabric, felt, or any type of material you have on hand!

The random winner picked for this challenge will get Emma's "All Around Christmas" Stamp Set which the entire Design Team is showcasing today!

I decided to make a shaped card using the oven mitt for a "mitten" on the "From My Kitchen" cartridge.   For my "material" portion of the challenge I used Emma's Scallop die (from the Scallop and Stitched Circle Die Set) to make a flower.  I cut 5 scallops from cotton material, layered them together, punched a hole in the middle (with my Crop-a-dile), attached a brad and glued a 1" cardstock circle on the back.


Materials:
My Creative Time Scallop Die
My Creative Time "All Around Christmas" Stamp Set
From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge and Gypsy
Pink Polka Dot Material  -  Joanns
Jolly by Golly Collection, Smitten Mitten - Cosmo Cricket
Hibiscus Burst Cardstock - PTI
Boa  -  Creatology
Idea-ology Tiny Attacher
Memento Rosebud and Black Tuxedo Inks
Copic Markers
Crystal Stickles
Brad

Thank you for stopping by again today!  I appreciate all the wonderful comments my followers have left me!  Please head over to My Creative Time and see what Emma and the Design Team have for you!  Enjoy your day!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

20 comments:

Kate said...

Love Love this Cathryn. So cute.

Hugs
Kate

June Houck said...

So pretty, Cathryn! I love your fabric flower!!!

Cindy Lovell said...

Cathryn i love this mitten!! WOW!! Great colors! Perfect!! :)
Much Hugs,
Cindy

Seahorse Creations said...

Great Card, I love it. The trim on the top adds that perfect touch.

Amanda said...

This is super cute!!

Leanne said...

I absolutely LOVE this Cathryn! The colors are awesome and I really love the flower it turned out great using Emma's die!Hugs, Leanne

Sherrie K. said...

I just love all your creations and here is another one. Your details are just adorable on this project!! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is just BEAUTIFUL!Great colors,papers and details.I LOVE IT!To SWEET!:)

Crafting Katie said...

Cathryn, I just love this! The colors are so pretty, and that flower is gorgeous! The sentiment works perfectly with the mitten!

jen said...

I love it!!!! So stinkin cute!!! Another great card. Good job.tfs
hugs,jen

Glora said...

Cathryn, this is just ADORABLE. I love the boa and the flower. And the colors are just too fun. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

Alvina said...

I love love your card!!! TFS

Esther said...

Super cute, mittens paper on the mitten card!!!!

pat said...

Thanks for sharing, your card is super cute... love the flower.
pittypat_0267

Kristin said...

So cute! I love the colors and the flower:)

LIENDIEN said...

love it

liennndien@Yahoo.com

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, how sweet! Love the flower! xxD

Nette said...

Cute mitten...Very sweet.

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

Very cute shaped card. I love the patterned paper and emma's stamps are just fabulous! You did a great job using them.

Jamie
Oohlalapaperie at gmail dot com

Josie0602 said...

This is adorable!! I love the fabric flower!
Tracy
jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net