Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Journal Crazy!!! - Flip Flops and Video Games

Hello friends!  I went a little crazy when I was making journals today!  I apologize for this post a being so picture heavy, but I just couldn't help myself.  I used a new stamp set from Papertrey Ink called Wet Paint along with a few oldies too!
 Here's Journal #1.
I embossed the sentiment with White Embossing powder and I LOVE how beautiful this set looks stamped this way! 
The flip flops are from the Flipping Out die set.

Here is Journal #2.  Same thing but different paper and I embossed this sentiment with Clear powder and Orange Ink.


 Journal #3.  I added a little cute trim and some flowers to the flip flops.  I love this paper from W R Memory Keepers called White Out.  Each 12x12 sheet had 4 6x6 patterns.  That's why I couldn't stop making more, so easy to put together!

For Journal #4  I used PTI's Game On stamp set.  I needed at least one journal with a boy theme.  I also used the new Limitless Layers 1 1/2" Squares.


My Supplies:
Wet Paint stamp set, Boy Basics: Game On stamp set, Flipping Out die and Limitless Layers 1 1/2" die set  -  Papertrey Ink
All Journals  -  Michaels
Orange Ink Pad  -  Colorbox
Versamark Ink Pad
White and Clear Embossing Powders
Assorted Trim and Ribbon from my stash

I hope you enjoyed my projects today!  Have a good one!
See you next time.

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

How fun! Your journals look great!

jessica said...

These are awesome Cathryn!!! What fun journals!!!!!And you can never have too many :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Wednesday!

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job Cathryn, great idea!!!Have a SUPER day my friend!!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, fabulous journal Cathryn! The papers are so pretty and the embossing looks amazing!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

Crafting Katie said...

Love these, Cathryn! So awesome!!!

Kim H said...

Cathryn ` OMG!!! I LOVE all of these! LOVE the fun, bright and cheerful papers! Oh we can dream about flip flops tonight! You know I have never made one of these journals but totally feeling inspired! TU! As always BEAUFITULLY done!