Wednesday, July 22, 2026

EXTRA LARGE TREAT BOX using SAFARI SMILES BUNDLE - Stampin' Up! *


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a treat box that measures  4 1/2  x  4  x  2".  This X-Large Treat Box would be perfect for Animal Crackers or Circus Peanuts!  I used the Safari Smiles stamp set & dies Bundle and Subtles Painted Patterns Designer Series Paper.

You can watch My Video Tutorial Here!


I started with a piece of Real Red Cardstock sized:
11  x  8 1/2"
I scored the  11" side at:
3/4,  1 3/4,  4 1/2,  6 1/2,  9 1/4  and  10 1/4"
I scored the  8 1/2" side at:
2  and  6 1/2"
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here.


I attached 6 pieces of Subtles Painted Patterns Designer Series Paper to the box.
(2)  4 1/4  x  2 1/2" front and back
(2)  4 1/4  x  3/4"  upper front and back
(2)  1 3/4  x  2 1/2"  sides


I punched 2 sets of holes in the top flaps with a 1/8" Hole Punch.
I ran a doubled strand of Linen Thread through the holes and tied a bow at the front.


I cut a Cloud from Basic White Cardstock and inked the edges with Pool Party Ink and a Blender Blush.
I attached the cloud to the upper left front of the box with Liquid Glue.
I cut the Ground and some Grass from Crumb Cake Cardstock and attached them to the front of the box with Liquid Glue.


I stamped the Large and Small Elephants onto Basic White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I colored them with Light and Dark Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends.
I attached the Large Elephant first then the small one with Dimensionals.


For the final touch I added 3 Real Red Delightful Decorative Dots (retired) around the Elephants.



Supplies:
Safari Smiles stamp set & dies Bundle
Subtles Painted Patterns Designer Series Paper
Real Red Cardstock
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Ink
Pool Party Ink
Stampin' Blends
Linen Thread
Delightful Decorative Dots (retired)
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
Blending Brush
Corner Rounder
1/8" Hole Punch

Thank you for visiting my Blog today.  I hope you enjoyed my Treat Box.

See you next time,
Cathryn

No comments: