Shop Stampin' Up! Here
I started with a piece of Golden Glow Cardstock sized:
8 x 7"
I scored the 8" side at:
1 1/4, 3 3/4, 5 and 7 1/2"
I scored the 7" side at:
1 1/4, 5 and 6 1/4"
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here.
I attached several pieces of Bloom Boutique Designer Series Paper to the box.
(2) 2 1/4 x 3 1/2" front and back
(2) 1 x 3 1/2" long sides
(2) 2 1/4 x 1" short sides
I stamped the small Gingham Leaf onto Golden Glow Cardstock with Golden Glow Ink.
I stamped the large Leaf onto Peaceful Pine Cardstock with Peaceful Pine Ink.
I cut the large Leaf out using the Simply Leaves Punch and I cut the small Leaf out by hand.
I attached the small Leaf to the Large Leaf with a Dimensional at the top and some Liquid Glue.
I tied a bow with Linen Thread and attached it to the base of the Leaves with a Glue Dot.
I tied a bow with Peaceful Pine Bordered Ribbon and attached it over the Linen Thread bow with a Glue Dot and Liquid Glue.
I cut a 2 x 3 1/4" Arch from Gingham Gallery DSP using the Everyday Arches dies.
I attached the Leaves to the Arch with Dimensionals.
I attached the entire piece to the front of the box with Dimensionals.
For the final touch I added 3 2026-2028 In Color Dots to the Arch and large Leaf.
Supplies:
Everyday Arches dies
2026-28 In Color Gingham Gallery Designer Series Paper
Bloom Boutique Designer Series Paper
Golden Glow Cardstock
Peaceful Pine Cardstock
Golden Glow Ink
Peaceful Pine Ink
Peaceful Pine Bordered Ribbon
Linen Thread
2026-28 In Color Dots
Tear & Tape
Liquid Glue
Glue Dots
Dimensionals
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
Corner Rounder
Small Circle Punch
Thank you for visiting my Blog today. I hope you enjoyed my Fall Treat Box!
See You next time,
Cathryn








No comments:
Post a Comment