Monday, March 11, 2013

Easter Layout #1 - Scrapping The Little Things

Today is a new Scrapping the Little Things at My Creative Time.  Emma and the Design Team are making Spring projects for this Monday.  I made a 12 x 12 layout of Easter 2012 for my son's Album.  I LOVE it when Easter Sunday is beautiful weather!  Last year we were lucky and it was gorgeous outside!!!
My Creative Time Products:
Lowercase Fun Dies  -  "easter"
Hello Spring  -  Egg dies
To My Best Peep  -   bunny die and "Happy Easter"
Just Simply Live  -  writing on egg
I mounted the pictures on cuts from the Spring Holiday Cards Cricut Cartridge.  The grass cuts were from Gypsy Wanderings and Zoo Balloo Carts.

The Easter layouts for my daughters are in progress. I will be posting them for you to see soon! 
Others Supplies:
Cotton Bloom Stack  -  DCWV
Corner Chomper
Black Tuxedo Ink  -  Memento
Pompom

Thank you for stopping by my blog!  There are more projects for you to see here!  I hope you have a wonderful day!


11 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love love love it!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Great LO and pics!! Lee-Ann :)

Cassandra said...

What a great layout! I love the little bunny tail too!!! Cute :)

jessica said...

What a super sweet Easter LO!!! LOVE your beautiful family and the great use of those fun stamps and dies :)
Thanks for sharing!!

Cindy Beland said...

Your layout is just perfect Cathryn!BEAUTIFUL job as always my friend,the pictures are so sweet!!!:)

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your page layout...so bright and cherry and warm looking!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Jaren said...

Love the photo mats!!!
Jaren
purpleparadisecreations.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ First of all your layout is ADORABLE! I have to look at this cartridge better ~ LOVE the cuts you used to mount your pictures! All the MCT products work perfectly too! Your kids are so STINKING CUTE!! Okay I LOVE the new look of your BLOG too! YEAH ~ you got a badge too! YEAH!!! Have a great weekend!

aworkofheart said...

What a fun layout Cathryn...and what a wonderful name you have...LOL...it isnt very often that I find someone who spells their name like I do. I feel like we are connected somehow! Thank you for the wonderful comment you left on my blog, I treasure such comments. They mean so much to me. I hope you and your family will have another lovely easter this year too.

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful layout Cathryn! Great pics and love the sweet little bunny and fun tail:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Aww Adorable LO. Great Pictures too.