Tuesday, August 11, 2026

CRAFT FAIR IDEA - BISCOFF COOKIE TREAT BOX using HOME FOR CHRISTMAS BUNDLE - Stampin' Up!


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My projects today is a treat box for a Biscoff Cookie.  The box measures  1 3/4  x  4  x  3/4".  I used the Home for Christmas stamp set & dies Bundle, Timeless Christmas Designer Series Paper and Christmas Epoxy Shapes.

You can watch My Video Tutorial Here!


I started with a piece of Peaceful Pine Cardstock sized:
6 3/4  x  3 1/4"
I scored the  6 3/4" side at:
2  and  2 3/4"
I scored the  3 1/4" side at:
3/4  and  2 1/2"
I cut the sides/tops of the box by hand.
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here.


I attached 6 pieces of Timeless Christmas Designer Series Paper to the box.
(2)  1 1/2  x  3 3/4"  inside and back
(1)  1 1/2  x  1 3/4"  front
(2)  1/2  x  1 3/4"  sides
(1)  1 1/2  x  1/2"  bottom


I stamped the Gingerbread Man onto Basic White Cardstock with Pecan Pie Ink.
I cut the Gingerbread out using the Matching die.
I stamped the sentiment onto a 1/2" high piece of Thick Basic White Cardstock with Real Red Ink.


I ran Real Red Stitched Ribbon around the front/bottom of the box and tied a bow on the left side.
I flagged the left side of the sentiment and attached it to the upper left side, hanging off the side, making sure it will not be hidden by the Gingerbread Man, with Liquid Glue.
I attached the Gingerbread Man to the front, over the Ribbon with Dimensionals.


For the final touch I added a Present, from the Christmas Epoxy Shapes, to the Gingerbread Man's Hand.



Supplies:
Home for Christmas Bundle - Available in September
Timeless Christmas Designer Series Paper - Available in September
Peaceful Pine Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Thick Basic White Cardstock
Pecan Pie Ink
Real Red Ink
Real Red Stitched Ribbon
Christmas Epoxy Shapes
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool

Thank you for visiting My Blog today.  I hope you enjoyed my Treat Box.

See You Next Time,
Cathryn

No comments: