I started with a piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock sized:
7 x 5 1/2"
I scored the 7" side at:
1, 3 1/4, 4 1/4 and 6 1/2"
I scored the 5 1/2" side at:
1, 4 and 5"
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here.
I stamped the large Bat onto Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut the Bat out using the matching die.
I stamped the sentiment onto a 5/8" high piece of Basic White Cardstock with Pumpkin Pie Ink.
I cut a 2 3/16" circle from Frightfully Fun DSP using the Spotlight on Nature dies.
I cut the Moon from Daffodil Delight Cardstock and attached it to the upper/left of the Circle with Liquid Glue.
I attached the sentiment a little lower than middle of the circle with Dimensionals.
Then I attached the Bat to the circle with Dimensionals.
I cut the Swirls from Basic Black Cardstock and attached them to the lower left of the circle, with the ends under the sentiment, using Liqiud Glue.
I added some Wink of Stella Glitter to the Swirls.
I ran some Black Iridescent Ribbon under the top flap and tied a bow at the top.
I attached the circle to the front of the box with Dimensionals.
For the final touch I added 2 Adhesive Backed Bats to the box. One on the Moon and one next to the Swirls.
Supplies:
Oh My Fright stamp set & dies Bundle
Spotlight on Nature dies
Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Ink
Pumpkin Pie Ink
Black Iridescent Ribbon
Adhesive Backed Bats, Ghosts & Dots
Tear & Tape
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
Corner Rounder
Small Circle Punch
Thank you for visiting my Blog today! I hope you enjoyed my Halloween Box.
See you next time,
Cathryn








No comments:
Post a Comment