Tuesday, August 25, 2026

FALL CANDY CORN TREAT BOX using FUN FOR FALL BUNDLE - Stampin' Up! *


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a treat box that measures  3  x  4  x  1".  I used the Fun For Fall stamp set & dies Bundle, Sunflower Fields Designer Series Paper and Stampin' Blends.

You can watch My Video Tutorial Here!


I started with a piece of Cajun Craze Cardstock sized:
8 1/2  x  8"
I scored the  8 1/2" side at:
1/2,  3 1/2,  4 1/2  and  7 1/2"
I scored the  8" side at:
1,  5  and  6"
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here!


I attached several pieces of Sunflower Fields Designer Series Paper to the box.
(2)  2 3/4  x  3 3/4"  front and back
(2)  3/4  x  3 3/4"  long sides
(2)  2 3/4  x  3/4" short sides
(2)  2 3/4  x  1 3/4" front and back of flap


I stamped the Scarecrow, two Hay Bales and the Flag onto Basic White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut them out with the matching dies and colored them with Stampin' Blends.
Light Petal Pink  -  Face
Light Bubble Bath  -  Cheeks
Dark Cajun Craze  -  Hat Bank, Patches and Scarf
Light Pecan Pie  -  Hat, Label, Pole, Hay Bale Straps and Flap Pole
Light & Dark Golden Glow  -  Hay on Scarecrow, Hay and Flay
Light Balmy Blue  -  Shirt
Light & Dark Hydrangea Hue  -  Overalls


I stamped the sentiment onto the Flag with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut a  2 1/4  x  3 1/4" piece of Sunflower Fields DSP and a  2 3/8  x  3 3/8" piece of Pecan Pie Cardstock.
I attached them together with Liquid Glue.


I added a 3/8" Adhesive Velcro Dot pair to the back flap for the closure.
I added the Hay Bales at the bottom of the DSP with Liquid Glue.
Then I attached the Scarecrow with Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals.
Last I attached the Flag with Dimensionals and Liquid Glue.


I attached the entire piece to the front of the box with Dimensionals.
For the final touch I added 3 Golden Glow 2026-28 In Color Dots around the Scarecrow.



Supplies:
Fun For Fall stamp set & dies Bundle
Sunflower Fields Designer Series Paper
Cajun Craze Cardstock
Pecan Pie Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Ink
Stampin' Blends
2026-28 In Color Dots
3/8" Adhesive Velcro Dots
Tear & Tape
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
Corner Rounder

Thank you for visiting may Blog today.  I hope you enjoyed my Fall Treat Box.
See you next time!

Hugs,
Cathryn

No comments: