Hi Friends!
My project today is a Treat Box for some KitKat Fun Size Bars. The box measures 3 x 4 1/2 x 1". I used the Home for Christmas Bundle, Christmas Mice stamp set and Timeless Christmas Designer Series Paper.
I started with a piece of Real Red Cardstock sized:
10 3/4 x 6 1/2"
I scored the 10 3/4" side at:
3/4, 1 3/4, 5 1/4 and 6 1/4"
I scored the 6 1/2" side at:
3/4, 1 3/4, 4 3/4 and 5 3/4"
I attached 7 pieces of Timeless Christmas Desiner Series Paper to the box.
(2) 2 3/4 x 3 1/4" back flap front and back
(1) 2 3/4 x 3 1/4" front of box
(2) 3/4 x 3 1/4" long sides
(2) 2 3/4 x 3/4" short sides
I wound Peaceful Pine Bordered Ribbon around the short side of the box and tied a bow on the left side.
I cut the pocket and Tag from Timeless Christmas DSP.
I attached the pocket to the front of the box, over the ribbon, with Liquid Glue.
I cut the circle for the hole in the Tag from Real Red Cardstock and attached it to the tag with Liquid Glue.
I ran Multicolor Christmas Baker's Twine through the hole in the tag and looped it through to secure it.
I cut 2 Holly Leaves from Peaceful Pine Cardstock and 3 Berries from Real Red Cardstock.
I attached the Holly Leaves to the Pocket with Liquid Glue.
I attached the Berries to the Holly Leaves with Mini Dimensionals.
I added some Wink of Stella Glitter to the Berries.
I stamped the sentiment, from Christmas Mice stamp set, onto a 5/8" high piece of Basic White Cardstock with Peaceful Pine Ink.
I attached the sentiment to the top of the back flap with Liquid Glue.
For the final touch I added 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the Pocket.
Supplies:
Home for Christmas stamp set and dies Bundle - Available in September
Christmas Mice stamp set - Available in September
Timeless Christmas Designer Series Paper - Available in September
Real Red Cardstock
Peaceful Pine Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Peaceful Pine Ink
Peaceful Pine Bordered Ribbon
Multicolor Christmas Baker's Twine
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Liquid Glue
Mini Dimensionals
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
Corner Rounder
Thank you for visiting my Blog. I hope you enjoyed my Holly Box.
See you next time!
Cathryn








No comments:
Post a Comment