Wednesday, August 19, 2026

LITTLE DEBBIE PUMPKIN BROWNIE TREAT BOX using SPOOKTACULAR DESIGNER SERIES PAPER - Stampin' Up!


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a treat box for a Little Debbie Pumpkin Brownie.  The box measures  4 1/4  x  2 1/2  x  3/4".  I used the Spooktacular Designer Series Paper, Simply Leaves stamp set and Soiree Salutations stamp set.

You can watch My Video Tutorial Here!


I started with a piece of Granny Apple Green Cardstock sized:
7  x  6 1/2"
I scored the  7" side at:
3/4,  3 1/4,  4  and  6 1/2"
I scored the  6 1/2" side at:
3/4,  5  and  5 3/4"
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here.


I attached 6 pieces of Spooktacular Designer Series Paper to the box.
(2)  4  x  2 1/4"  front and back
(2)  4  x  1/2"  long sides
(2)  1/2  x  2 1/4"  short sides


I stamped the 2 small Leaves, from Simply Leaves stamp set onto Basic White Cardstock with Granny Apple Green Ink.
I fussy cut the Leaves out and attached them to the upper left corner with Liquid Glue.


I stamped the sentiment, from Soiree Salutations stamp set, onto a 1/2" high strip of Granny Apple Green Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I flagged both ends and attached the sentiment onto the Leaves with Liquid Glue.
I tied a small bow with Linen Thread and attached it to the end of the sentiment with a Glue Dot and Liquid Glue.


For the final touch I added 3 Black Dots, from the Adhesive Backed Ghosts, Bats and Dots, to the lower right and on one of the Leaves.



Supplies:
Spooktacular Designer Series Paper
Simply Leaves Stamp Set
Soiree Salutations Stamp Set
Granny Apple Green Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Granny Apple Green Ink
Tuxedo Black Ink
Linen Thread
Adhesive Bats, Ghosts and Dots
Tear & Tape
Liquid Glue
Glue Dots
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
Corner Rounder
Small Circle Punch

Thank you for visiting my Blog.  I hope you enjoyed my Halloween Box today!

See You Next Time,
Cathryn

No comments: